- Nationwide shock as CVS and Walgreens begin abortion pill sales
- US national debt skyrockets to record $34.4 trillion
- MENA Newswire boosts capabilities with major cloud tech
- Beyond timekeeping to the prestige of the Rolex Day-Date
- UAE’s Masdar invests £11B in UK offshore wind farm
- Etihad Airways bolsters global network with Antalya and Jaipur
- Borouge opens offices in Kenya, South Korea
- South Korea witnesses further decline in fertility rate in 2023
Egypt and UAE forge $185 billion investment partnership, marking a significant stride in economic collaboration between the two nations.
In Abu Dhabi, digital customs transactions witness a remarkable 72% surge in 2023, indicating substantial growth.
European markets struggle amidst global sentiment uncertainty, while Barclays surges 7% on strong earnings.
Israeli economy reels as GDP shrinks by 20% amid ongoing Gaza war, high-tech sector particularly affected by extensive military mobilization.
Deutsche Bank report reveals ‘Magnificent 7’ tech giants surpass global financial giants in profits and market cap.
Sony’s stock plummeted by $10 billion following the company’s downward revision of its PlayStation 5 sales forecast.